Some people who are a tiny bit obsessed with zombies seem to think we have a high danger level, should the zombies come atop Mount Crumpit. I disagree – so I will let you be the judge.
– we live on top of a mountain/hill that is wooded.
– occasionally, it is foggy here, when it is not foggy in town.
– we do have several pull string lights in the house
– although we are on city water, there is a cistern – so we can stop water from the city and still have a supply.
– our basement is bigger than most with several rooms with only one door and no windows.
– we can see people (or zombies) coming.
– we have an easy to access roof that sees the surrounding area and good views of town. It is not easily accessible from outside.
I am sure there are other things that go both for or against… but this is the basics. What do you think?