If you’ve been reading for any length of time, you know I love a good Facebook quiz type thing. Today, the topic is “firsts”. Since I don’t post on facebook, I use this space – but would love to know what your firsts are. Share in the comments, if you would?
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
George (I am embarrassed to say I can’t remember his last name).
2. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably a beer – I hear tale about my beer stealing as a very young child from my parents.
3. What was your FIRST job?
Worked at a Deli
4. What was your FIRST car?
1973 Volkswagen Bug named Herbert
5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one yet.
6. Who is the FIRST person you talked to this morning?
The Bean – through the monitor explaining, in no uncertain terms, that she was hungry and needed to eat at that very moment or else no one will ever sleep again.
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I remember 2nd grade (Mrs. Anderson) and 3rd grade (Mrs. Walker), and all the teachers since then… but have no idea who 1st was.
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
No idea – but likely to Mount Crumpit to see gmom when I was a baby. First flight alone was to California to meet with family friends who took me to Disneyland.
9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
A girl name Kitty Shae (given name) and no. I moved away and lost touch.
10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I am not sure – probably Kitty Shae’s.
11. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Fed a child
13. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
R.E.M. for my 16th birthday.
14. FIRST tattoo?
Don’t have one.
15. FIRST piercing?
Ears on my 12th birthday.
16. FIRST foreign country you went to?
I grew up on the border – of course it was Mexico.
18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Muppets (I think it was Muppets Take Manhattan)
19. When was your FIRST detention?
Never got caught had one
20. If you had one wish. What would it be?
That Bean grows up to be a happy, productive member of society.
21. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
how to fly like a super hero
22. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Yes, and so glad I did.
23. What was the first sport that you were involved in?
27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Greet my family.